Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Happy as can be at three!


From buffer to bumper
He's the embodiment of joy
When he dances, he's the jolly jumper.
Truly, he's a special boy.

Like Little Critter
He's got wild imagination
I can't think of anything much cuter
Than his train fascination.

Trains, trains, trains -
It's borderline obsessive.
I swear if I hear that Thomas refrain again
I'm gonna get start getting aggressive.

He can play alone for hours
Making up story after story
Maybe it's Dirty Percy at the Wash Tower
Or Gordon basking in his glory.

James got stuck in the shed
Percy delivers mail
10 little monkeys jumped on the bed
And Mater tells tall tales

He lives on pasta, cucumbers and tomatoes
Oh! Don't forget his breakfast waffles
He sings Twinkle Little Star concertoes
And is master of the dawdle

He's good at saying sorry
After bowling over his sister over
I grew up on Atari
And wonder what game will eventually take his world over.

Kael, you're a such of daily joy
Who is sweet as sugar pie.
I'm truly proud you're my boy,
The apple of my eye

No comments: